Umrah Package 2015
- From December 24th to January 2nd, 2015
- Departure from NYC: 23 December 2015
- 6 Nights in Mecca + 3 nights in Medina
- Visa Processing
- 6 Nights stay in 5 Stars Hotel In Mecca ( Dar Al Ghufran or similar)
- 3 Nights stay in 5 Stars Hotel In Medina ( Royal Dyar or similar)
- Umrah Visa Processing included
- Meet and Assist in Mecca and Medina
- Visit historical sites in Medina
- $2800 per person based on Quad occupancy
- Price doesn′t include Rajab, Shaban & Ramdan Umrah
- Valid passport for at least six months with 4 empty pages.
- Two passport size photos (white background).
- Permanent residents, please submit copy of your green card.
- Original certificate of Vaccination for Meningitis.
- Any supporting documents required by the Saudi Embassy must be notarized.
- Females over 45 travelling without a Mahram must have notarized letter of no objection.
- Females of any age travelling with a Mahram must have proof of relation.
- Females under 45 may not travel without a Mahram.
Reservation And Policy:
- 50% of the total amount pp at time of booking to reserve Hotel and start visa process.
- Airline tickets must be paid for at time of issue.
- Full payment due 2 weeks prior to departure.
- Cancellations of hotels 14-7 days prior to departure are subject to a 50% of the total amount pp administration fee.
- Unused visas are subject of $100 administration fee pp.
- Cancellations are for land package only.
- No visas issued for packages requiring a stay of longer than 1 month.
- Accidental or intentional overstay of more than 30 days is subject to a penalty of $800 pp.
- All package prices are based on availability. Hotel prices are subject to change without prior notice.
Terms & Conditions:
The responsibility of Adam Tours as the tour operator or their agents is limited. Adam Tours acts only as agent for passengers in making arrangements for air lines, hotels, buses or any other services in connection with this tour and assumes no liability for: injury, damage, loss, accident, or delay.
Irregularity which may occasionally occur either by reason of defect through the acts or defaults of any company or person engaged in conveying passengers or in carrying out the arrangements of the tour, or dangerous incidents in the air, sea, fire, breakdown in machinery or equipment, acts of governments or other authorities, war whether declared or not, hostilities, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, theft , epidemics, quarantines, medical or customs regulations, or from any causes beyond Adam Tours ′s control, or from any loss or damage resulting from improper passports, visas or other documents. Adam Tours will accept no responsibility for the loss or additional expenses to delays or changes in schedule or other causes. Adam Tours shall not be liable or responsible for any inconvenience, loss, damage or injury arising in connection with such services. Adam Tours will not be responsible for failure to follow instructions, including but not limited to check-in and check - out times and baggage handling. In the event of delay, it is the responsibility of the airlines to determine exactly what procedure will be followed. The policy chosen by that carrier shall be based on its procedures. Adam Tours will not be responsible for any person(s) missing any part of the program due to his/her negligence or delay or absenteeism for any time during the tour and will not be responsible for any additional expenses for the participant to rejoin the tour.
Moreover, no refund will be given for any services rendered and not utilized.