Thank you for visiting www.AdamTours.net. We appreciate the opportunity to interact with you on the Internet and are committed to protecting and safeguarding your privacy. The purpose of this Privacy Statement is to inform you about the types of information we might collect about you when you visit AdamTours.net, how we may use that information and whether we disclose that information to anyone.What Information We Collect and How We Use It
- Any information we collect on AdamTours.net generally falls into the Personally Identifiable Informationcategory. Personally Identifiable Information: This refers to information that lets us know specifically who you are. In general, you can visit AdamTours.net without telling us who you are or revealing any Personally Identifiable Information.
- Ordering – When you place an order for products or services, we collect Personally Identifiable Information (such as name, contact and billing information, credit card, and other transaction information). We use this information to deliver your order, process payment, and to communicate with you about the status of your order. Credit card information submitted with your order is used only for payment processing and is not retained on AdamTours.net. You may request your purchase be shipped by common carrier, in which case certain information will be shared with the respective carrier for delivery purposes.
- Except as disclosed in this Privacy Statement, we do not sell, trade, rent, or otherwise retransmit anyPersonally Identifiable Information we collect online unless we have your permission. Any Personally Identifiable Information you provide to us will be used for your purchases and retained in hard copy form of the original invoice as well as within our database system, which generates our invoices.
- From time to time, we may be required to provide Personally Identifiable Information in response to court order, subpoena, or government investigation. We also reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we in good faith believe to be unlawful. We may release Personally Identifiable Information when we believe that such release is reasonably necessary to enforce or apply our Limited Warranty or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others and ourselves.
- Links to third-party Web sites may be provided solely for your information and convenience, or to provide additional information for various other goods and services. If you use these links, you will leave www.AdamTours.net. This Privacy Statement does not cover the information practices of those Web sites linked to AdamTours.net, nor do we control their content or privacy policies. We suggest that you carefully review the privacy policies of each site you visit.
- Any updates or changes to the terms of this Privacy Statement will be posted here on AdamTours.net and the date of the newest version posted below. Please check back frequently, especially before you submit any Personally Identifiable Information at AdamTours.net, to see if this Privacy Statement has changed.
- By using AdamTours.net, you acknowledge acceptance of this Privacy Statement in effect at the time of use.
- This Privacy Statement was last revised on August 24, 2008.