Hajj Package 4B start at $11,190
Note: Our Hotels are top of the line hotels in Makka and Medina
- 5 Star Anwar Al Medina Movenpick in Medina
- 5 Star Hilton Suites Makkah – 8 nights during Manasik
- Premium Mena & Arafat Camp
- Only Triple occupency is available for $11,190
- Quad - Sold Out
- Triple - $ 11,190
- Double - Sold Out
- Tentative departure from the US September 1, 2016.
- Tentative departure from Saudi Arabia September 15, 2016.
Hajj Package Includes:
- MEDINA FIRST Four Nights ( 2 - 6 September) ( 1/2ZH - 5ZH):
- - Accommodation: Anwar Al Medina Movenpick (or similar) at the Haram boundary (1/2 ZH – 5 ZH)
- - Food: Breakfast and Dinner open buffet will be served at the Hotel.
- MAKKAH SECOND Eight Nights (6-15 September) (5ZH -14ZH):
- - Travel from Medina to Makkah with private air condioned bus on (6 September/5ZH)
- - Hilton Suites in Makkah (or similar) at the Haram Boundary (5ZH – 14ZH)
- - Food: Breakfast and Dinner open buffet served at the hotel ( Not during manasek).
- MANASEK THIRD During Time in Makkah
- - Travel: 9 Sep (8ZH) travel to The Upgraded Premium Mena Camp, very close to the Jamarat.
- - Full access to the Hotel during manasek and a daily Bus transfer between the Mena Camp and the Hotel (Optional)
- - Mena Accommodation: “Adam Travel Compound” in private upgraded air-conditioned tents.
- - Food: Open buffet service at Mena during your stay at the camp.
- - Arafat Accommodation: “Private Adam Travel compound”. Upgraded air-conditioned tents are provided for this group. Open Buffet will be served with drinks all day.
- Muslim Scholars will accompany the group.(Dr Tarek Chebbi)
- Visit to historic sites at Medina.
- Travel dates may vary by one day according to the selected flights.
Hajj package does not include:
- Hajj checks paid to the Unified Agent Office and Visa processing ($ 300 expected cost)
- Prices are based on travel from JFK gateway. Other gateways are available based on your departure city. Extra fees will be charged.
- Cost of zabiha/sacrifice (Expected $150)
- Any additional charges related to stopover to other destinations other than Saudi Arabia.
Terms & Conditions* (All hajj clients are required to read and e-sign the terms and conditions)
The following constitutes a contractual agreement between Adam Tours Services, hereinafter referred to as Adam Tours or us, and the purchaser of any of our hajj programs, hereinafter referred to as “customer.” Acceptance of such agreement can be accomplished through written signature on the contract or through performance, which is purchase of one of our hajj and umrah packages. By purchasing a hajj package or signing our terms & conditions customer warrants:
1. Reservation / Deposits/ Fees:
Adam Tours accepts checks, money orders and cash. Your payment is not deemed made until it is received by Adam Tours.
Deposit amount: $4,000 per person upon registration for standard packages. Second payment amount: $2,500 per person by June 15.
Final payment: covering full balance must be paid before Jul 20th.
Deposit amount: $3,000 per person upon registration for premium packages. Second payment amount: $3500 per person by June 15.
Final payment: covering full balance must be paid before Jul 20th.
Your booking is not confirmed until the deposit is received by Adam Tours and you receive written confirmation of your booking from Adam Tours. Please review and verify your booking invoice thoroughly and contact your travel agent or Adam Tours immediately if your invoice appears to be incorrect or incomplete, as it may not be possible to make changes later. Please be advised that once your visa has been processed, there will be NO refunds available for the package(s) you have purchased. Hajj fees issued by the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia or related to the ritual animal sacrifice are additional to and not included in any package or programs.
2. Cancellation policy:
For any cancellation received by Adam Tours on or before:
- May 1, 2014: $250 per person cancellation fee.
- July 1, 2014: $1,500.00 per person cancellation fee.
- Aug 1, 2014: no-refund will be made on any reservation.
Cancellation must be received in writing.
Adam Tours is an Agent provider and cannot be held liable for any and all claims that may arise from its vendors. Vendors include but are not limited to, Hotels, Airlines, Transportation companies, Consulate offices, Embassies, and government service providers in Mina, Arafat and Muzdalifa. Adam Tours recommends that customers obtain and review the warranties provided by the vendors if any such situation shall arise Situations which Adam Tours are not liable include but are not limited to: Cleanliness & upkeep of Hotel Rooms, denial of visa from consulate, delayed flight, Mina & Arafat tent locations and electrical power, Arafat bathroom conditions, Air Conditioning units in Mina, and damaged buses.
Adam Tours advises all customers to obtain travelers insurance prior to departure for any of our tour packages. Many of the issues that may arise which customer will have no recourse against Adam Tours may be remedied by purchase of Travelers insurance which is readily available and offered on our website. Situations which may be aided by possession of travelers insurance include but are not limited to: Lost luggage, Medical Expenses, personal expenses and last minute cancelations.
5. Lost Luggage
Adam Tours is not responsible for any lost or stolen luggage or personal items for the durations any of our packages. It is customer’s responsibility to take care of all personal and valuable items at all times. Adam Tours recommends customer purchases insurance to protect themselves should such a situation arise. Adam Tours is not responsible to transport or oversee transportation of customer’s luggage, should Adam Tours offer to handle luggage during course of trip, customer understands this is an optional service provided and will not hold Adam Tours responsible for lost or stolen luggage during that time. Adam Tours does offer insurance up to $300 per luggage piece per traveler, those interested in such a policy must pay $10 prior to departure. Policy only applies to luggage lost during transfers between hotels, luggage lost by airline or hotels are not covered.
6. Safety & Health
Customer understands that Tour packages are often held in developing and undeveloped countries, due to this there are many unknown and inherent risks associated with embarking on journeys of this nature. Customer acknowledges that Adam Tours cannot be held responsible for any damages resulting from any acts including but not limited to: negligence of Vendor, political unrest and forces of nature. Furthermore, Adam Tours, or any of Adam Tours’s staff, are not qualified to provide medical assistance should the need arise. Adam Tours will take all reasonable efforts to assist any and all injured customers. However, customers will not hold Adam Tours responsible for inability to treat or care for customer. In addition Adam Tours is not responsible for delays in arrival of medical personnel. Customer understands that many of our tour packages involve long and exhausting walks. Particularly our hajj packages, can take an exhausting physical toll on any and all customers regardless of physical condition. Customers with prior physical conditions are required to make disclosure to Adam Tours staff prior to departure. Adam Tours will do it’s best to accommodate customers with health conditions, however by purchasing a package from Adam Tours, customer warrants that they are able to complete and participate in all aspects of said package. Should customer be unable to participate in any aspects of our tour packages, it is customer’s responsibility to find a companion to assist them.
7. Governing law & General Information
This Agreement shall be governed and construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the state of Massachusetts and in accordance with Massachusetts’ choice of law principles. Customer agrees to be subject first to neutral party mediation followed by arbitration under the ABA, if necessary, and then seek remedy in formal trial proceedings. Customer understands that they must file any and all claims against Adam Tours within one year of completion of hajj. Customer voluntarily agrees to waive any right to punitive damages.
This agreement contains the entire agreement of the parties and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous negotiations, correspondence, understandings and agreements between the parties, regarding the subject matter of this Agreement This Agreement may be amended by Adam Tours or authorized and staff. Adam Tours advises customer to periodically check our website to make sure they have the most up to date version prior to departure. If any of these conditions are invalid or unenforceable, it will be struck out and the remaining terms will remain in force. If Adam Tours fails to act in relation to a breach by you or others of these Terms & Conditions, this does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. This agreement may be executed in counterparts, all of which taken together shall constitute one agreement binding on all parties, notwithstanding that all the parties are not signatories to the original or the same counterpart. Each party shall become bound by the Agreement immediately upon affixing his or its signature hereto, independently of this signature of any other party.