HAJJ TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Reservation and Deposit
- A deposit of $2000 per person is required at time of booking to secure your reservation
Payments / Cancellation
- Cancellations received in writing 45 days or more will be subject to $250 administrative fee per person.
- Cancellation received less than 45 days and more than 30days prior to departure will be subject $500 administrative fee per person.
- Cancellation between 30 days and 14 days prior to departure is subject to $2000 penalty.
- No refund for cancellations within 14 days of departure.
- Valid passport for at least six months with 4 empty pages.
- Three passport size photos (white background).
- Permanent residents, please submit copy of your green card.
- Original certificate of Vaccination for Meningitis.
- Original certificate of flu vaccine.
- Any supporting documents required by the Saudi Embassy must be notarized.
- Due to Airlines and Hotels non refund policies as travel dates approach, Hajjis are recommended to insure their package and luggage. Luggage lost by Adam Travel after its arrival and receipt by the Hajji in the kingdom are eligible for up to $300 refund per luggage per Hajji. Please, do not place expensive items in the luggage, only 1 piece of luggage per person is recommended Hajj packages DO NOT include.
- Hajj checks paid to the Unified Agent Office and Visa processing ($300 expected cost)
- Prices are based on travel from JFK gateway.
Other gateways are available based on your departure city. Extra fees will be charged.
- Cost of zabiha/sacrifice (about $120)
- Any additional charges related to stopover to other destinations other than Saudi Arabia.